Tuesday 21 October 2008

At least I don't call her my analyst

Three posts in. Is it entirely too soon to mention therapy? Well, what the hey. I'm going to make a twat of myself here at some point, I may as well stop worrying.

I have taken to seeing a therapist. Counsellor. What have you. Monday was my second session. For the purposes of this blog, she is Cardigan Therapist. She heals through the power of soothing knitwear. This may only be partly true.

Cardigan Therapist is nice but ballsy. She makes suggestions about why I might feel a certain way, then calls me on it if she thinks I'm agreeing out of wimpitude. She gives me plenty to think about. This week's cardigan had nice buttons.

She also assures me that she won't ever take me out into the street and make me do extroverted things. I am pleased about this.

I'm going to be screwed if she turns up next week and isn't wearing a cardigan.

No comments: