Thursday 6 November 2008

Several days in the life

Hell, I didn't realise I hadn't written since the 26th. Time flies and so on. Yay Obama. Fuck Prop 8. And all that.

I've had two Cardigan Therapist visits since my last entry, making four total. She continues to wear a different cardigan each time. Last session she told me to get out more. With this in mind, I might go to the Boogaloo Blues Festival in town on Sunday. We'll see.

We're now into the second series of Babylon 5. This episode has Howlin' Mad Murdoch! Playing...a crazy guy. How I love me some Murdoch. Oh oh oh! And Garibaldi is not only cute, but damaged goods AND still a really nice guy. Plus, he can cook. Sigh.


In other news, I spent the weekend in Manchester, which is where I went to university (Salford, actually, but you know what I mean). Unfortunately, my dear favourite pub sacked my dear favourite DJ while I wasn't looking. Garrumph. Fuckers. However, the rest of it was smashing. I wore a dress on Saturday night and felt a bit foxy - one or two boys even looked at me! That never usually happens. I wasted lots of money on beer and in jukeboxes. And when I came home, the Owl brought me roses. I was deeply impressed.

All in all, this week beats the last few by miles. Now, if only I can draw something that's not utter shite, I'll be made.

No comments: